Saturday, April 1, 2017, 9am-4pm
The purpose of this conference is to create a space for educators and activists to share ideas and resources. With a focus on inquiry, activism and student empowerment, participants will meet allies and learn strategies to support their teaching practice.
- The conference includes a resource fair with community activist partners and A Different Booklist.
- We are committed to generating as little waste as possible at this event. Attendees are encouraged to bring a reusable coffee cup and water bottle.
- A choice of vegetarian sandwiches will be available for lunch, and can be chosen at the time of registration.
- Free child care is available for those who register ahead of time.
- Attendees are encouraged to take the TTC to this event if possible. For those who need to drive, there is a Green P parking lot next door. The school does not have a parking lot.